Steinberg has been providing award-winning, technologically advanced music and media production products for musicians and producers of music, video and film since 1984. Today, Steinberg is one of the world's largest manufacturers of music and audio software and hardware, with millions of users worldwide. Steinberg also provides business customers with license-management and copy-protection systems.
The Steinberg range of products has long since found world renown in all aspects of modern digital audio processing, and form the backbone of facilities specializing in music composition and production, mastering, restoration, broadcast, sound design, audio post for the film industry among many others. Since January 2005, Steinberg is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yamaha Corporation, the world's leading manufacturer of audio hardware.
- Independently handling technical inquiries from customers in Germany and abroad by e-mail/ticketing and phone in English and German language
- Active communication with and acting as the interface with end customers and technical support
- You have very good spoken and written English and German skills
- We expect good knowledge of Apple and Windows technology (software and hardware) as well as good skills in dealing with computers and office software in general
- Ideally you are familiar with digital music production and the music business
We offer you the possibility to take responsibility in a multi-national Team, and to become a member of a well-known company in the music industry.
The world of digital Audio production is one of your passions and you are enthusiastic about helping users of audio hardware and audio software with technical problems?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents with all the necessary information via e-mail, along with an indication of your salary expectation and your earliest start date. Please mention 1st level support agent in the title of your application.
Please send your application to:
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Frau Kerstin Ross
Beim Strohhause 31
Phone: +49 40 210 35-487/-488